More than just CBD: CBD plus naturally-occurring phytocannabinoids, terpenes, flavonoids and more in every Hemp oil application.
Our premium hemp oil is designed to:
- Fast-Acting Discomfort and Pain Relief
- Deep Soothing
- Long Lasting
- Supports Healthy Recovery
- Support for Exercised Induced Inflammation
We use limited, select ingredients to ensure you have the absolute best hemp oil possible.
Ingredients: Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Bran Oil, Emulsifying Wax NF, Isopropyl Myristate, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Sodium Lactate, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Cyclomethicone, Dimethicone, Gaultheria Procumbens (Wintergreen) Leaf Oil, Full Spectrum Hemp Extract Bio-Micelle™, Menthol, Perna Canaliculus (Green lipped mussel), Cinnamomum Camphora (Camphor) Oil, Arnica Montana Extract, Capsicum, Silver, Hemp Seed Oil, Birch Oil, Cypress Oil, Geranium Oil, Lavender Oil, Lemongrass Oil, Marjoram Oil, Rosemary Oil, Valkyrie Oil, Xanthan Gum, Tetrasodium Glutamate Diacetate, Mixed Tocopherols.
- AELEXI oils are whole-plant extracts that include a variety of phytochemicals. These beneficial compounds include a range of phytocannabinoids, terpenes, and flavonoids. Hemp produces more than 80 different phytocannabinoids naturally. Of the 80+ non-psychoactive phytocannabinoids, Cannabidiol (CBD) is the most widely known. Others include Cannabigerol (CBG), Cannabichromene (CBC) & more.
- The human body has a vast network of receptors, called the endocannabinoid system, which helps us maintain overall wellness and keep many of our physical processes moving in the right direction. CBD fits into the receptors, helping the body complete in its efforts to keep us in good health. Learn more about the endocannabinoids system.
- AELEXI products are U.S. Hemp Grown! Learn more about what BIO-Micelle means and how you can shop for AELEXI Hemp oil products with confidence!
- Consistency, as with any remedy, is key for success.
- Store in a cool dry place.
- Apply to affected areas. Contains 0.3% or less THC.
Charges on your statement will appear as aelexi.